Friday, November 16, 2007

A reply to the someone I met in life…..

Smartness is the personification of one's ideals... i know not what is in store... am ignorant on what’s life and its travails... life may reward as time ticks on the emptiness of the clock i keep watch on...
The selfish ego doesn’t permit me to fetter the freedom of life and its silly nuances to a bondage titled marriage... i will surrender meekly once i feel that life has gifted me my due... i may be fun and good in some eyes... may be the fanatic, fickle minded, finicky for others... the fuel hasn’t burned to soot...there is octane still, for me to chase a dream.... i yearn to survive the waves of the intense tempest...i want to craft an identity....sometimes which may gobble me, myself and the ultimate in resistance christened the ego... i see a light at the end of the tunnel.... is it a hole thru which the water seeps in to drown the mine of its diamond and the unselfish ego...am caught unawares... the seconds lost in transition... the minutes lost in indecisiveness... the hours lost in immature solitudes... i knew not the days have been torn fm my calendar... i knew not that years can add age to the self.... the truth dawned a little late.... years cant pluck the talent and the self of its visage.... i feel free to bloom, away from the sights and smells of the callous human mind.. i wander among the swifter winds... embracing the lovely clouds... resting my tired shoulders among the thundering silences.... eyes wide open to view the life in a different light... nose smart enough to smell the fragrance of the future...ears sharp to tinkle the little chimes... I wont quit so soon dear…if things don’t turn turtle again... i will have to crawl the life of a beetle on its back…though it covers a distance, it sleeps upside down tired and uncomfortable... life never ceases in me to sleep topsy turvy... i will pace faster, swim swifter, run closer... among the dwindling populace of idols... achieving the goals set .. if something unavoidable leaves me crippled...i am an invalid unavailable for the world to grimace...i will leave the stage with grace, tears though may not steal the cheeks of its redness...it robs the self of its soul....
marriage seems far...fantasies and dreams seem nearer....an oasis from the mirage of uncertainty... wish i live a life of my own.... a slave later for the someone, after i win... u too get married after the jigsaw's in the jumbled life is arranged....never wait for perfection... enlighten your enslaved thoughts that ambitions shouldn’t turn over-ambitious...goals are set to be achieved.... i never set anything in life... the wind took the sail to the distant port of nothings... the rudder i noticed now... let me steer it proper... b4 time gulps the sun of its twilight...
am so choosy, that i know and u too know, life wont wait for me... I may end up a pauper.. yet wont submit meekly for i'll be grateful to my heart... to my senses…to my reflections ...to have guided me to chase my dreams from the beyond... i wont regret, for i lost chasing a dream rather than dying old deprived of a dream in the dunes of sand....i don’t want to wilt under the heat of the sultry glances...i care more for the self i possess.. for the gift am presented...i may go on writing more...for the mood is so... but let my pen ink itself a different hue…for i have my work due to do...i pray my ink never dries...
mornings aren’t callous…evenings are .. but let me be born to know that morn set the pace for the evenings to be calmer....
lets live life dear... its a one off event... he who waits is lost.... and maybe i will... but u haven’t...at least u have to swim ashore... direct the crowded cowardice in the shore bearers to the floating body of mine... instill in them the truth that he tried and lost... teach the younger folk that life and its moments are precious... and give me a decent burial when at least one from the village of ours swim against the tide like the bold you in you did... an epitaph in golden letters should read... "life is short, enjoy every moment of it" ...i have a small ambition.. shared it with my lone heart long long ago.....to start a small school in the village..... a few talented unlucky can learn... where i can help channelise the pristine knowledge of English to some to feel contended when my life turns a beacon of the light house... at least for one ship to be anchored ashore safe...
take care dear…treasure your lovely and more than valuable genes.... let a tradition take root from it....transfer the energy like a chain reaction...bring forth kids with the vigour in u…the world will b grateful... don’t ever elude yourself of marriage.. marry a someone whom u find rarer than the commoners....commoners can't justify the birth of yours, counted among the very regular of those denizens lying cozily among the coyly spread beds in the abyss of your heart... days r longer.... nights are to be made shorter...i have to live long in the short time am entrusted from the almighty....another of those epitaphs from the banal office mornings.............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that was another briliant piece of writing again rejil..simply great..ur usual form..fullest bhavam.that makes the piece of work complete..jus complete n perfect...again i find me in ur lines..
applause for the little great writer...... sorry for late comments...perhaps i felt a little embarrased to comment on this great craft man's art

Rejil Krishnan said...

@remyechi...Love u...I have achieved it to an extent... today is January 29 and I got a call from the symbiosis, Pune for MBA in communication management...