Thursday, April 03, 2008

TaGgeD... :)

THANK YOU PREETECHI... IT WAS NICE DOING THE TAG...

1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE


It was a sponsored programme :-)..JODHAA AKBAR… I laughed throughout the first half, seeing all the unready moustaches and bearded minus moustache, of course getting rude glances from those serious viewers..

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?

I am not completing any these days… Two in the Q… “ LAJJA” –Taslima Nasrin, “TAGORE – A Biography” – Krishna Kriplani

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Definitely not the Blackboard Game…. But yes, LUDO… :-) …

4.FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?

Can’t say…cos am more of a voracious newspaper reader….still for my conviction… Readers Digest, Childrens digest…and meow…;) -- Human digest too..

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?

The female fragrance of the shampooed/perfumed hair, in a sweat-smelling & crowded BEST bus in Mumbai…

6. FAVORITE SOUND?

The sound of the gentle breeze, tickling and rustling those leaves of the huge mango tree at home…, An afternoon song of the Lazy Cuckoo perched on the papaya…, Varying sound of the drizzle to the downpour on the leaves and the tiled roof of my ancestral home..

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

Loneliness…and Indifference from those unexpected quarters..

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?

Again its time to go to offizzzzzzzz… :) So boring to sit retired even while working!!!

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?

Idli Annan at the Victoria Terminus Subway at Mumbai… His unique make and mix of the 3:5 ( number: price) Idli-Vada-sambhar-chutney is a mouth-watering favourite…

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Manchaadi (Pet name..:P)

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...?

Travel and travel taking infinite photos in Matt finish….:-) .. To start an evening school in my native village where kids are taught to speak good English...

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?

Yes!!! Too fast on my YAMA-HA

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

Unfortunately till date, I slept alone…In the present condition animals * are fine too…
* is for a Feminine breed …;P

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?

When my Boss storms to my cubicle asking for a forgotten & non existant report…itz ??? Kewl for him and SCARY for me..;-)

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

Forgot the name…Think Dad got it for me at Rs. 5/- from Guruvayur…

16.FAVORITE DRINK?

It’s Lemon Juice with salt-sugar in equal proportion, Then Frooti…and off late the Appy…A taste that still lingers is the LEMON MINT COOLER from FRUIT YARD at kaloor, Cochin …

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...

Start a Time bank, Save the excess time, Accumulate and….. Barter it ‘Hour’ wise for love, to those who require only a little more of minutes to make the world a better place to live…Gift it ‘Minute’ wise to those who have only seconds more to live, Tantalisingly suspend it ‘Second’ wise from my roof, to sensitise those who never knew the value of time … & the balance will keep on growing in my Time-bank with interest…

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?

U mean, Brassica oleracea italica??? :) I had a look at the dictionary…:p

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

White…So that I look matured at least in some deceptive eyes…;P, else NO..i dnt like it….

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.

Thiruvananthapuram, Vadakara ( Calicut) , Thalassery( Kannur) , Surat, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta…

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

:-) SOCCER, but esp. the Santhosh Trophy Football.. :-) I love the Kerala Vs________ games…
22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.

Holding High the Infinite Figments Of Imagination…

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

:-) Floored !!!!

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?

100%, It’s ‘I love me’…still with some minor polishing work done on the dents suffered en-route this birth!!!

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?

The Knight Rider….I sleep and ride on my dreams.…

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?

Sunny’s side up…hahaha…

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?

Open grass lawn as my bed, A tree to shade, Natural breeze as the fan, A river by the side whose waters are soothing music to my ears… :) [ & I should be alone]

28. FAVORITE PIE?

Anant pai.. The Indian Amar chitra katha king… :)

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

A Mint flavoured light green colored ice cream from Baskin-Robbins, if not any of the butterscotch flavours topped with honey…

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
:)

7 comments:

Preetha Nair said...

sweet :) :)
Lajja, i hv read tht too ...a year back..and even i finished reading a collection of Tagres poems last week:)

Shampoo...:):) kollalo tarikidee:)
time bank concept kollam :) :)

and thanks for doing the tag :)

Looking forward to the next dhamakedaar post :)

Anonymous said...

u must be the first person to admit human digest :) ... and yeah ... anantha pai and time bank scores most points for unique answers!

Unknown said...

da, u knw what came in ma mind first after reading this.
"tharatteeeee"
Poppins ka ad.
funny thing is that, i dont knw y???? hihihi

Seema said...

U mean u actually sat thru Jodha Akbar!! patience hai boss !

100%, It’s ‘I love me’…still with some minor polishing work done on the dents suffered en-route this birth - A perfect diamond in the making pole aakum sambhavam :)

Fav place to relax...superb !

Time Bank concept arelum adichu maatandu copyrights are reccomended tto !

Nicely done..lot of diff ans ! Fav Pie was cool too !

mathew said...

nice to see you taking this tag..

anant pai was good one..nonone came up with that.. ;-D
I too like Santhosh trophy during our school days..pakshe ippol interest ellaam poyyi..

pinee i think am the only person in the whole world not to have seen Jodhaa Akbar! ;-P

Rejil Krishnan said...

@preetechi… The flowing hair and the emanating smell brings me to my knees..;-) nxt post soon…time illathonda…

@sandeepettan… humandigest in its online version is preferred… :-) time bank was my fav too…

@priya.. enthaaanu kutty..poppinso…;-) gemso??

@seema… patience pays…but here I paid… :P.. even now am a diamond my dear ..;-P, deep within the core of earth, ready for the explosion to push me out… thanks for reading it thru and fr all the appreciations…

@cherian.. Thanks man… and a small piece of advice…plz dnt see Jodha Akbar… hehehehee….

celestial said...

""Start a Time bank, Save the excess time, Accumulate and….. Barter it ‘Hour’ wise for love, to those who require only a little more of minutes to make the world a better place to live…Gift it ‘Minute’ wise to those who have only seconds more to live, Tantalisingly suspend it ‘Second’ wise from my roof, to sensitise those who never knew the value of time … & the balance will keep on growing in my Time-bank with interest…""
good thinking and beautifully written......